What does Shelby do
In 2019, Shelby American released the street performance inspired Sport version of the lowered Super Snake street truck. With Ford giving the F-150 a makeover 2021, making the truck the toughest, most productive F-150 ever. Shelby gave the Super Snake truck a completely new look inside and out, remade the suspension system, added confidence inspiring stopping power, and added horsepower to the V8 muscle truck.
An optional 775 horsepower supercharger paired with Fords 5.0L Coyote V8 is at the heart of the Super Snake truck. Planting that horsepower to the pavement is an all new proprietary suspension system that lowers the truck, improves street performance, and helps plant the optional 775 horsepower to the pavement. Stopping the truck is a 6-piston front brake system and upgraded rear pads and rotors.
Inside, the truck has two-toned leather seat covers with Shelby emblems, the official Shelby serial number and Shelby floor mats. Each truck has deep tinted windows to keep the interior cool and a ram-air style hood. A limited number of these trucks will be built for the US with additional going to select locations in Europe.
A limited number of these trucks will be built for the US with additional going to select locations in Europe.
*775HP SAE Norm, 98 Octane
• Shelby engineered 775HP supercharger system (optional)
· Performance air intake with high flow filter
· Supercharger & Intake manifold, powder coated Ford Racing blue
· Oversized carbon fiber air intake tube
· Performance aluminum heat exchanger
· Billet throttle body
· High flow fuel injectors
***Supercharger for post title sales only***
• Shelby by Borla performance exhaust
• Polished SST dual exhaust tips
• Shelby by ridetech suspension system
· Front ridetech/FOX adjustable coilover shocks
· Rear ridetech/FOX adjustable shocks
· Upper control arms
· Rear traction bars
· Rear sway bar
2 year / 50.000km Limited Warranty
*HP (SAE Norm) ratings based on use of 98-octane fuel*
• Dual Intake “RAM AIR” hood with vents
• 22” SHELBY Aluminum Wheels(black or Chrome)
• Performance spec tires
• 4 piece body side ground effects
• SHELBY front splitter
• Fender flairs, painted body color
• Front fender vents, air managed
• Front bumper cover with air managed intake vents
• Shelby badging and LeMans style striping
• SHELBY front grille, air managed, painted
• Painted rear bumper cladding with vents
• Tonneau cover with bed rug liner
• Two-tone leather recovers
• CSM numbered dash plaque and engine plate
• Carbon fiber interior package
• SUPER SNAKE badged console lid
• Embroidered headrests
• Floor mats
• Deep tinted windows
• Billet racing pedals
Ford took the F-150 interior and completely redesigned the truck to elevate the owners’ experience with style, comfort and utility. Shelby provides touches with full two-tone leather seat re-covers, Shelby badging, carbon fiber touches, deep-tinted windows and billet racing pedals.
Working with partners ridetech and FOX, the Supersnake truck's lowered suspension is completely new for 2021. The system includes front and rear adjustable shocks, upper control arms, rear traction bars, and a rear sway arm. The system lowers the truck, improves street performance, and helps plant the optional 775 horsepower to the pavement.