What does Shelby do
Shelby American is celebrating the 100th anniversary of Carroll Shelby's birth by building 100 unique and limited edition Shelby F-150 trucks. Carroll loved motoring both on and off the road, especially in rugged terrain. The Texan would trek across the desert on both two and four wheel vehicles. Shelby American is honoring that heritage with a special off-road truck that recalls his adventures.
The truck features unique elements from the standard production counterpart, including an optional 800 horsepower supercharger system, unique centennial interior leather seats, interior and exterior badging, unique striping, and more.
The 2023 Shelby F-150 delivers the rugged capabilities needed for outdoor adventure and all the sophistication required for a fun night on the town. The special Centennial Edition was built for those who want to celebrate Carroll's achievements by driving the most capable and sophisticated truck yet to wear the Shelby nameplate.
The handsome interior was completely redesigned to elevate truck ownership experience with style, comfort and utility. The truck has two-toned leather covers with Centennial Edition logos, the official Shelby serial numbered dash plaque and engine plate and Centennial signature floor mats. Billet racing pedals, carbon fiber interior package “race red” interior accent lighting and deep tinted windows give the truck a competition vibe.
The 100 Centennial Edition trucks come standard with 400 standard horsepower; and an optional** supercharger boosts the V8 engine to 800 horsepower (based on use of 98-octane fuel). The supercharger system includes a performance air intake with high flow filter, powder coated black supercharger and intake manifold, oversized carbon fiber air intake tube, aluminum heat exchanger an a billet throttle body with high flow fuel injectors.
**800HP SAE NORM
• Dual Intake “RAM AIR” Hood with Vents
• 22” SHELBY alloy black wheels
• Performance Spec Tires
• SHELBY Front Splitter
• Rocker Extensions, painted body color
• Fender Flares, painted body color
• Signature Front Fender Vents, air managed
• Front Bumper Cover with air managed intake Vents
• Centennial Edition Shelby Badging
• Centennial Edition Striping
• SHELBY Front Grille, air managed, painted
• Painted Rear Bumper Cladding
• Tonneau Cover with Bed Rug Liner
• Shelby engineered 800HP supercharger system (optional)
· Performance air intake with high flow filter
· Supercharger & Intake manifold, powder coated Ford Racing blue
· Oversized carbon fiber air intake tube
· Performance aluminum heat exchanger
· Billet throttle body
· High flow fuel injectors
• Front and rear brake upgrade (pads and rotors)
• SHELBY by Borla performance exhaust
• Black dual exhaust tips
• Rear traction bars
• Shelby by FOX suspension system
· FOX 2.5 Front & rear aluminum body reservoir shocks
· Internal bypass shock technology
· Adjustable dual speed controls
· BDS lift system
· Proprietary system provides adjusting from Luxury smooth to off-road or track handling